Monday, October 25, 2021

Bits & Pieces

Laundry 

A lifetime ago, the thought of doing laundry filled me with deep dread. What a welcome change that it has now become one of my most relaxing experiences. An escape from days of endless business. 

There is just something soothing and rewarding. Perhaps its the scents and sight of cleanliness. Perhaps its looking at empty laundry baskets waiting to be refilled.

Nothing beats Saturday mornings..............


Early Mornings

I have long gained great respect for 5:00-5:30am time period. 

Awaking, setting up my to-do-list to later crossing off all things that have been accomplished begins here.

These hours... these hours.... I would love to sleep the morning away, inching perhaps for another 15 minutes of nothingness. Bur alas the day awaits with it demands, its decisions and its reflections.


No comments:

Post a Comment