Monday, April 24, 2017

Relationships and Scars

Over the past couple of years I have dealt with the scars that are produced through relationships. The scars that I have given and the scars that I have received. All parts of the joys and pains of being.

Along the way I have lost and allowed myself to loose control. I have acted in all manners, so so many outside of my comfort zone. Actions that resulting in hurt and pain in a two way street. 

For a long time I tarried along mindlessly... Doing things to reduce the hurt and pain... But finally I am at a good place.. A place of control...A place of returning to me.......

This pass weekend I watched soccer and enjoyed myself... It got me thinking that I need only enjoy alone time.... I can only be me despite the negatives around me....

No comments:

Post a Comment