Monday, August 17, 2015

Another Day

www.isotherm.co.za
It's yet an early day. Haven't yet decided what to do... Woke up to the sounds of noise in the neighbourhood, loud and uncalled for... Sighhh... Late night and early morning, not the best but life happens

Last night while browsing through gardening videos on youtube I came upon "Bottle Gardening". The idea appealed to me... Its relatively economical.  Plastic bottles, I have... Dirt, I have.... So I can make a start on it... Yet I am not into the gardening mood today.. 

Have started the process of plastic bottle gardening.... Mom has plants in her gardening areas that I will use for my herb area, tomatoes, sweet potaotes and beans and of course mint.no planting as yet.. Realizing that I need to invest in some coco cola bottles.

No comments:

Post a Comment