Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Lost in Me

I keep trying to figure things out... so many sleepless nights, twisting and tossing, trying to find sleep, trying to find comfort but none came... At nights I am so tired, int he mornings I am so out of me. 

Yet there is no clear answer.... I feel as if I am reliving the past not to long ago. The nights that were filled with tears, doubts and depression. A pass that took hold of me and refused to let me go...

The past is ever so near and it is so so scary... I cannot be back in that deep dark tunnel where light had faded away from me.. Yet if life has to deal me that pain again I have no choice but to suffer its terrible hold on me.....

I wish this worry would just fade away into the darkness but it wont... It just wont and it keeps weakening me ever so much......It has taken a told on my every being... My everything is just so distraughted. So saddened by mistake and the possibility of mistakes... N the past coming back to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment