Thursday, January 5, 2012

Existing

At times I want to run away into the shadows, away from it all.. into the quiet, into my own mind and into my own being.. I want to crawl and shout into my soul.. I want the value of that silence.. shutting down to allow me to live...

Alone in my own skin, enjoying my time.. listening to my own voice and making sense of who truly I am... Eventually I will find that inner peace...

Trouble won't find me... maybe... 2012 has arrive with its 5th day.. I am yet to make any resolutions... at least to have them written.. They exist as they have always..in my mind's eye...  

Behind my wall, I journey into the land of quiet..only listening to the things around me.. I am happy here.. less from my own lips, voices only that are necessary to tell the stories...

No comments:

Post a Comment