Tuesday, January 31, 2012

About Me

lightscameranaction.blogspot.com 
For the last couple of weeks, I kept trying to appraise myself.. wondering what it is that others see.. trying to figure out about myself.. I have had a few strange and sometimes weird interactions with others... I can't be bother any more with the adventures and changing the lives of others... 

M & M have to figure out that games can be played but after much thinking and deliberation, they must be monitored and placed in their right and respective positions, to be replaced by priorities, responsibilities, growth and maturity.... I cannot for the life of me understand such levels of blatant irresponsibilities... but it exist and I am not in a position to change any of it.. so the resolve.. leave it all behind.. 

Perhaps I expect too much.. just perhaps................
---------------------------------------------------------------------
What I am currently reading...


No comments:

Post a Comment