Friday, February 20, 2015

Making Normal

www.pureanimegallery.com

Sometimes the only breathing ground one has lies in ones thoughts. It is here that one simply can let go and let alone. It is here that real freedom lies at time. It is here where our imaginations run wild and we can create and be created.

In this mind of mine the love continues as if no end had come. As if no interruption had spoil the then and the now. As if nothing had happened to changed us... It is here where I think and be real in my love.

I walk and talk with you here. I live each day and night with you here. I had not stopped and never would I stop. There is pain but there is comfort. There is love abounding.....

I bear the pain now for in time love will heal the wounds and the scars of the past. I trust you and you alone with my heart......

No comments:

Post a Comment