Thursday, January 5, 2012

What am I doing

Oh Boy oh Boy.. Another day at the office.. I have two assignment due which I want to submit at least one today.. I have already committed myself mentally to the challenge... Sometimes I swear that my need for perfection often results in stress and long procastination.. They don't often work together for good...

I keep saying to myself.. What in the world am I doing? Why do I torture myself? Yet the end product justifies it all... I have to endure in order to reap interest... I need to do what I must to be sane...
______________________________________________
Had a bit of difficulty obtaining the subs that I needed, just perhaps I have gotten it right at the moment.. Who knows.. there is no need to rush at all... Or is there...

I observe the relationships of those around me... Some I admire and others are just existing.. It's nobodies business but those involved... In general, I suppose it will serve us all better if we do more observing than actual talking...

No comments:

Post a Comment