Friday, May 19, 2017

Thoughts


It's not about being in the "IN" the know or the group... It's about having a backbone and standing up for what is right and not going along with the majority and talking out of turn.

While at work I realized that its unhealthy to keep piling on the one person who believes that she is not liked and being bullied. That realization has been an eye opener for me. I can't be a rider, I must be a lead. The foolishness ends her...

Why need I take sides when I have no direct historical knowledge of what occurred before I arrived. It's just stupid and reeks of immaturity.
__________________________________________

Office Chats

Yesterday's office was centered on the "sexuality" concerning female students and the rising/popularity for lesbianism..... I tuned it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment