Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Consumerism

The urge to buy and to then purge..

Headaches of buying cheap and having the aches of returning thing.... I decided that instead of buying my usual shoes, I crazily decided that I would cut corners and buy other, Oh what a disaster......So stressful...

First I wore the shoes once on a Monday morning, only to have it rip and tear along the way as the day progressed,... As I left work, the realization came to me as I walked...

Had issues returning it as I couldn't locate the receipt. Had a few ups and downs as the sellers original thought I paid $20 instead of $60,...... Perhaps it was just a miscommunication..

Thankfully found it in my wallet on the weekend and resolved the matter today Monday 8th May 2017.... Not me again... Better with quality than quantity and cheapness...

The outcome had to take another shoe in its place.... Not again... Let's see how long this will last.....

Life..... Life...... Life..

No comments:

Post a Comment