Monday, October 3, 2016

The Hardest and Toughest

I walked away from the one I loved. I know that I will never be forgiven. I know that she hates me... I walked away because I felt overwhelmed and alone. I felt I was alone in my want and my desire. I kept fighting for something that I couldn't have.

The love still exist but I lost my way back to the one I love. It's these lessons that I have learnt the hard way. As much as I felt I could do this I just couldn't

I wasn't enough for her and I knew it. It never felt right to be in her life when I didn't understand. I just didn't understand and perhaps I never will.... I have longed to talk with her to find out how she is... How life has healed the pains that I couldn't....

I tried to be there but I failed time and time again.... I guarded my heart for once against love when I felt it slipping away. Instead of pushing forward and trying to understand I left her... I left the one I love because I am less of a woman than I thought....

I am left with nothing but pain but it is a pain that I must endure for the rest of my life............... I keep and will keep searching to find one close to who I had in you.. I know I kid myself because that person can never be found... I am sorry I couldn't be.....

I have always told myself never to live in regret but I can regret that day the days that I left you......

No comments:

Post a Comment