Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Clueless in This


Relationship.... I am totally lost

How is it possible to love someone so much and still dislike them as much.... I really don't understand this love....

There are times when my greatest joy comes from talking with you and at other times I am left wondering.............

There is never any clear answers to anything when it comes to being in someone's life for better or for worse....

Yet one has to stick with it and keep fighting to the end... Commitment that knows no bound.... It's such devotion that it rocks the core of ones fiber... Loyalty that is unbreakable...... A strength that is unwavering...
____________
Reaching Out

Here you are in this dark place that I seek so desperately to break you out of... But I won't give up on you... I won't

No comments:

Post a Comment