Monday, May 30, 2016

Passing

Had such a great weekend starting off on Friday.... Really wasn't in the mood to hang out but I went against that mood and I had a blast...

As I broaden my scope of interaction, I find myself growing and learning so much more from the persons around me both males and females..

I asked myself as of late, Why have I always limited my circle of interaction? Now I have learnt different... Persons I would never have hanged with are now part of my interaction time.... Though I have to work on my standoffish nature, TOO natural for me...

Interesting enough I passed so well... I just had to observe... Damn the females were fine as hell... The thoughts that ran through my head ....... 

WOMEN, definitely my weakness......

CHEERS to the Upcoming Weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment