Friday, May 27, 2016

Adjustments

In my transition I don't know how far I will get to but changes are being made,.... I am forming me... Yes I do get frustrated by the slow moments but I am trying to do me....

There is so much money that I need to spend to get done the things that I need to do... I so wish I could build my wardrobe the way I need to but at the moment I have to curtail...... But here I am....... I know that my wardrobe can be more of what I am inside and eventually I will make it that way... 

Need to get rid of so many more things from my wardrobe... Has to be done... No if or buts about it...... I am doing all of these things for me... I will never be comfortable in this body that I am in... I try to be but I just can't.......

I have taken steps to get myself together.... 
----------------------------------------------------
Later today I will be getting my hair cut or perhaps tomorrow but I am not certain.... The last time I did anything to my hair was during the Easter vacation.... 

Seriously That's messed up... Yet I was trying to grow the hair back so I can change up my hair style but who knows what will happen.

Being "laid" in the hair and the dress department is everything.... Totally here for those things... I have to get my game on....

As I continue to transition, every aspect of my life is affected and need to be brought in line with the emotional, mental and physical that are so alive and lived in my head.... 

It is so great to feel this freedom of hair.......
________________

Went with B walking and ended at her Aunt... Got so many of the mangoes that I love so much... Haven't eaten any. Just washed and placed in the fridge.

Making some smoothies between today and tomorrow. Hopefully I don't get tired of eating my favourites....but one can never tell.....

While at the Aunt, I was able to assess a home that I have always admired and wanting for myself since youth... Yesterday I got that opportunity and I savoured and enjoyed it to the maximum.
Life can be so wonderful



No comments:

Post a Comment