Thursday, April 14, 2016

Why Do We Love Each Other So Much?

In the we early morning, you asked "why do we love each other so much?" It was so cute when you said it and it made me fall for you even more. Yes we are so opposite to each other... The least in common yet we make it work and we find our way back to each other. Why do I love you so much?

You are patient as you are kind.
You have showed me love and passion when I was paying the least attention
I look into your eyes and I have always seen my future, my wife, the mother of my children, the person that I will grow old with.

In you I see the person I can build with
The one that sees me as beautiful, who sees me as strong
What you have seen in me is what I have seen in you

In you I see beauty, Strength and power
You are my everything....

No comments:

Post a Comment