Thursday, September 3, 2015

I Don't Need You Anymore


She said "I don't need you in my life anymore". The signs are there. You have been told, I have been told. It's time to move on. 

There is conflict in thoughts and in actions but I know I have to let go. Just as the signs existed before I have to let go. I know in my heart that it is ok to be alone, to be single. There is no need to keep fighting for a love and a relationship that is only memories of the past.

I have to learn from my actions from the past and create a new future for me that only I can create for me. I have to do what makes me happy. I have to do for me now and let others take care of what is important to them. I am no longer important to another but to me.

I can no longer buy into the words of another. I will support your dreams from a distance. I will do everything from miles away. I am letting go. It is time

No comments:

Post a Comment