Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Catching Up

www.johnstonefitness.com
I have been lazy with this blog but so busy with life.....So sorry... Why do I find it so hard to keep myself blogging? But I will attempt to do better ......

Exams have been over for a while and school is out. Still have about 3 weeks of vacation time..... Had some fun times with my nieces and nephew... Memories of childhood... Went mountain climbing and of course went to get mangoes at "Sweet Side" and had fun in the river. In my youth going to "Sweet Side"and the River was a rite of passage that was a must do for all adventurous boys and girls and some not so adventurous types......
___________________________

Lies and Deception

www.picturequotes.com
Its so easy to get caught up in lies. Yet sometimes you allow the liars to continue on their journey without letting them know you are onto their deceptive ways. You give yourself time to open your eyes and see.. At times you maybe to late but eventually you will get there soon enough......

I really don't understand the need to lie especially when you don't need to.. Are you so broken that you have to be this way? I keep asking "What is the purpose of your lies?" How insecure does one have to be? 

We all grow up and we all let go... Sometime we do so later than we should because we still want to have hope and we still want to believe.... Let it go and live far away from the lies.........
_________________________________
www.boom997.com
Mommy

Mom has been away from me for almost 2 weeks now and I so do miss her. Her first time on a plane and her first time leaving these shores... I was so happy and yet so sad at leaving her... So love my mommy.....

As grown as I am I can't wait for mommy to come home....

No comments:

Post a Comment