Friday, August 21, 2015

A Bit of Everything

Didnt sleep last night. Spent the night up fighting issue and editing past blogs on the CYSAG Blog so that it would read updated. It has not updated its feed since July 2015 (Sack Gardening). The feed is current but the problem still exist. Not going to fight it. Doing my learning process, I acquainted myself with feed burner and google doc. 

Spent much of the day teaching. I am here still quite exhausted but I have to soldier on. Homeschooling has been on my mind for a longtime out. Youtube has been a great source of inspiration. I am enjoying all the vloggers sharing their lives. Thankful to God for technology.

My thoughts are all over not yet settled but I am fighting my way through. Days seem so long and tiresome, the mind travels and is exhausted beyond. I have to keep willing me to exist for the bit of hope at my door.

No comments:

Post a Comment