Friday, March 13, 2015

Being Responsible for My Own Walk

So many emotions to deal with... trying my hardest to move from the past and to embrace the future. Trying at each step to weave a path that I can walk with my own careful guidance... I cannot move without the thoughts that take my nights and my days... Eventually when I find a happy path perhaps then the sadness will fade away.... perhaps then moments of joy will find me.... 
______________________
My little angel, my little person that I have longed for .... My heart yearns so much for you... My entire fabric is but lost.... My little angel... What path would this life lead me to?
------------------------------------
Accidentally hit my left toe and now it hurts like hell... It really hurts so much..... but I wont be taken down any further...
____________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment