Thursday, August 2, 2012

COntemplating

In life, in relationships I am of the belief that certain things are sacred, certain things are off the table for discussion with others. Perhaps I am wrong, perhaps I think to much .... Perhaps my expectations are too much.. Perhaps, Perhaps...        

When is it ever right for your partner to be calling another "BABE"? I had thought that was reserved. Well at least on my side it was. Today I have official removed that word from my vocab....no more. I don't know how I feel, indifferent, may just be the word......

-------------------------------------

I have lost my voice today...Leaning on the quiet side, holding my tongue, refraining from saying much... Just observing... LOST OF TRUST ..... Once lost, hard to regain... Once broken, can never be mended. I keep wondering, why am I still here?

No comments:

Post a Comment