Monday, January 23, 2012

The Weekend

This past weekend was a mix.. On Saturday I had my exams.. a funeral that I had mistakenly forgotten about.. then hanged out a bit...and walked home... On Sunday had to attend my co-workers father's funeral.. Hanged out afterwards, took in a ending of the Windward vs Barbados 20/20 Cricket Match... Later journeyed to Kathy's for the first Innings of the Finals, Trinidad and Tobago vs Jamaica.. It was a game by T&T but als Jamaica  didn't do that much... but I enjoyed it...
---------------------------------------------------------
Whilst walking to work this morning, my thoughts went to the females.. I was thinking.. I don't want a female in my life that is basically a man.. I want someone who shaves, doesn't have hairy armpits or hairy legs.. I appreciate that in the 'one'... I miss her greatly and the longer we are apart, my appreciate for her grows stronger...

I was told over the weekend that she is lucky to have me.. which I corrected, we are both on life's path... At work with the India vs Pakistan T20 2007 match.. which I am enjoying.. I suppose it would be correct to stated that my interest was renewed with the Matches last night.. 

Have one more exam today... Oh boy I am hoping only for the best...

No comments:

Post a Comment