Friday, January 27, 2012

FACEOUT

I have decided to deactivate my account on Facebook.. I found I was losing my privacy, even though facebook has indicated privacy setting, IMHO, I don't trust that assurance.. Bear in mind, everything about my account was related to business but I still felt I needed privacy...

I hate losing control of my life and feeling that my privacy has been invaded... that the uninvited are constantly at the door.. Not a happy thought at all.. Why should you know about me without my stating a word? Why do you get to peek at a business that is not your own......
-----------------------
handenbramilton.deviantart.com
On to Semester 2.. After being so overwhelmed, I have succeeded and thus I am moving along without fear... I  know that the road ahead will be challenging but once I keep focused all will be well...

Business Analysis, College Mathematics, Art History etc.. 5 courses to be completed.. I will need to commit myself to Mathematics... and as I am realising Business Analysis.. Going to be an interesting Semester...
-----------------------------------
Looking.. Looking.. Who knows? Is there really a problem if you refuse to take handouts but want to work for everything that is your life? Is there really a problem if one wants to be independent in all aspect of ones life? I think not.. Many have had an issue with the way I have lived my life.. in terms of my level of independence and my need to crowd and hide..to corner myself and cover myself in privacy.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment