Monday, October 3, 2011

NOTHINGness

I suppose that at the end of it all...one has to make sense of the seemingly senseless and thoughtless actions.. What really does it all mean? Beat me if I have a proper explanation of it all... I am still learning even though at times I wish that the learning wouldn't be so difficult... I digress ... it pays to do that at times..

People wanting, people needing things from you..what can one possible do ... I can help and I will help but don't keep coming at me to be the "helper".. I cannot but feel so cold in times like these.. Stay away for a long while as I take to internalising what is happening in my own life.. I can't .....

Lending money is a hard task... which shouldn't be my responsibility? Am I a bank ...I think not

No comments:

Post a Comment