Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The DEsk

At the Office
My apologies are getting tired but that is what happens when life gets busy.. Things get pushed back, self gets pushed to the limit.. nothing, everything goes bat shit crazy..... Time, oh time to get the prioritizing brush out again.

It's amazing what transpires as the days progress.. New things are learnt. old friend become a thing of the past that should remain in the past... New adventure occur and ever learning, ever thinking becomes the norm. I cannot promise daily updates but I can check in more often but don't hold me to that...
----------------------------------------------------
Shorts for my niece
My adventures in sewing continues... I am trying and I keep trying.. So much to learn but I am not giving up.. Made a pajama pants for me last night.. I took a pattern... Took me a bit to figure it out... It turned out well and I was happy about it... Just have to figure out the drawstring holes... But I did what I could...

Bought material to make 2 tops for work but my apprehension lies in the sleeves but I will just have to get it done.. How else to learn....
------------------------------------------------------
School has began... Seems like there is not enough time in the morning to get it all done.. Early to bed, early to rise... yeah that doesn't matter.. This morning had to cover books, made breakfast... clean fridge.. still lots more to be done...

No comments:

Post a Comment