Tuesday, January 25, 2011

fashion

Here at the office having a bit of a chat about fashion with Ms Office Essential... It was very insightful, I must admit she has shown maturity beyond her age which has served to make me forget she is only 21.. 

What not to wear? Browsing to find the ideal outfit to where on a business trip? Browsing to find an ideal outfit to visit friends... I was just thinking of jeans and simple tees... packing of suits for the 2 day conferencing and 2 formal wears for networking and cocktail... really what more do I need in my suitcase?  Of course, hygiene products...definitely a necessity....

Damn I had almost forgotten about shoes.. The cardinal sin.. the dreaded - How can you forget shoes? Hmmh.. I am thinking and loving the idea of sandals and flats right now.. I really don't want heels but ......

God I need to have a drink........

No comments:

Post a Comment