Monday, January 24, 2011

Changes

The past weekend was an interesting one..

I resorted to the cold hearted person that I had tucked away for the past 2 years... Tough decisions had to be made.. they were long overdue... One cannot constantly be giving chances to persons who seem not to care? One cannot constantly make allowances for behaviours that don't change? I grew tired .... I grew wary.. and then the end came...

I believe I will stay a while longer with my cold heart... I need to stay here.. I need to be in this zone if for a moment......

Perhaps if only I had cast the net out just a bit  further then things would have been different..... somehow I highly doubt that...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I miss my Aeropostale Wears...I was such a fan..still a fan... The prints,, the graphic tees, the hoodies and don't talk about the pants that fit so right... I miss my Aero.... that was a time that I have long since moved from......... but remember so fondly.......

   -----------------------------------------------------------

Will be traveling to St. Kitts & Nevis for a 2 day training session. So looking forward to it. Apart from work I will definitely ...well..I hope to spend a bit of time relaxing, at least in the afternoons... maybe laze at the pool or on the beach..who knows.... I will try but habit tells me I will spend most of my off time in the company of a classic novel....


No comments:

Post a Comment