Is it just me or do gay men have this incredible sense of style? Well not all of them are icons but come on, I envy the fashionistas. Of course, of course lesbians do dress well also. I know I am one of them. Yet the gay style has totally hooked me. All hail as I worship at the feet of such fabulousity...
So how can the timid and not so styled inclined gain entry into this exclusive club. Here are a few pointers that I have gathered through the years.
- Accentuate your assets- best parts (e.g butt, arms, legs, thighs)
- Use lots of colours. (Please coordinate properly)
- Don't be afraid to mix and match
- Get rid of unwanted and unsightly body hair
- Buy clothes that fit PROPERLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Get manicured and pedicured regularly
What are you waiting for? Get going.......... Before I forget, check out the Metro-sexuals
P.s. Get a Supersized Mirror