Thursday, July 8, 2010

Another day

I can't explain why I feel this way, so unfulfilled as if I am losing me..as if all that I have is worth nothing and is valueless. Yet I have to keep forcing myself to think beyond what is now.. so hard yet I feel as If I will eventually get there.
-------------------------------------------------------- The Carnival Season has come and gone. I must say I had a great time since forever. Brazil is not winning the World Cup, that is disheartening. So a pick of the Netherlands and Spain..who would have guessed it... -------------------------------------------------- Having to spend another 3 1/2 hrs at the office is going to be quite painful. I don't want to be here, not enjoying it in the least..... I have to remind myself that I need the money..Yep...........the money. ------------------------------------------------- Have been reading the blogs lately as it petains to Melissa Etheridge's life. Please say it isn't so ..................... a non-spousal support request to Tammy. A woman that has seen you through much, whom you married, had children with, made a home with........ a woman you once love .........Yet it is her life, her decision... We can only type our opinon - right or wrong? What light then does this put her (Melissa Etheridge) in?

No comments:

Post a Comment