Thursday, November 24, 2016

Fear...... Intolerance......

Why do I scare you so?
Why does my presentation affect you in such a way?
Why do I present a threat to you"
What have I done to you personally that makes you so intolerant of who I am?

Am I meant to hide in my own closet for the rest of my days?
Am I mean to hide away from the world?
What is it about my difference that makes you hate? That makes you mad?

Have my ways offended you"
What do you know about me personally?
What have you learnt about me that I have not shared?

What have you heard of me?
Why come at me? Why come for me?

Yet none of it matters.....

I will keep my corner..... I will keep my walls up but build them higher. I will reinforce the foundation on which I stand so that any attempts to break me will fail. The rocks, the stones, the hammer will be and continue to be aimed my way.... But I refuse to crawl into a ball and resign myself from living... I will not falter.....

The assaults will keep coming.  Your fears and intolerance will keep you clueless. I will keep doing me no matter the fight you use to try and bring me down.....

This road is so tiring but its the life I keep living in order to be me......
I am so fucking tired of this shit......
Just let me live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will not hate me because of your intolerance and insecurities....

No comments:

Post a Comment