Thursday, November 17, 2016

Farewell


On Tuesday I lost someone who meant such a great deal to me.... It was my first, the woman who made me understand my sexuality. 

An innocent encounter that would forever change me and an encounter that brought realization of who I was and what these feeling and emotions all meant....

I had no idea you were ill. I found out that very day that you were stricken with cancer. I inquired where you were and I searched for answers... Only to find out that you had died.... that cancer had taken you too soon.

That magical day, ... When I think back I can only smile... Smile knowing just how different life has been .... 

If only I could turn back the hands of time.... to hear you... to see you one last time... But life had its own plan.... 

Goodbye C... Farewell as you journey on.....

1 comment:

  1. some moments are so very special and everyone who is involved in them

    ReplyDelete