Friday, September 9, 2016

Being Individualistic

To be unique isn't always applauded but frown upon greatly by the masses. To be different garners stares, whispers and at times downright hostility. Yet the individual must find a way to remain strong and to remain firm in who they are.

My life has gone through a great many changes. It matters not that who I am and who I have evolved into isn't readily accepted. What matters is that I am confident in this skin. As I continue on this journey I often reside in my own world while being mindful of the world around me. 

I enjoy pushing the boundaries with little information revealed about me. I can never give up on my militant privacy. It's who I am. The less I share with the world about me the better I am for it.....

1 comment:

  1. Guess each of us is unique, but what we do with our uniqueness is what counts ..ha?

    ReplyDelete