Friday, June 10, 2016

Tough Decisions


There comes a time that one just has to walk away and let the past truly be the past. Not because one didn't love or care. One has to do what is necessary to move life along.

It makes no sense to hold on to something or someone that is working anymore. I have found that in my own life that I have outgrown my current stance. My entire being has decided that it is time to walk away and start anew,....

If you can't be my ride and die partner then you don't need to be in my life.... You really don't need to be occupying the space close to me... It's not at all necessary...

I have held on because of my mistakes in the past that I have tried so desperately to correct. Yet reality has shown me that it is not ok to be playing catch up... When stuck in the past it is important to purge.. To get rid of whats not working... and this is no longer working for you or for me.....

I will find a way through the craziness that exist constantly in the life that I am living...... 
..
It's the final GOODBYE
----------------------------

My life is filled with so many things to be done. Its seems so surmountable but it is all possible... I will get there little by little. Strength by strength.. I will climb the mount that is set before me, that I have tried to shape for myself......

Sometimes I lament that I have found myself in these positions because I want to find happiness and comfort.. I have to decide at some point to stop building on the exterior and materialistically and start focusing on me internally....

My home is built and is continuing to be built... I need to stop building but that seems so disingenuous to me.... I just love making a space into my very own place.
____________________

Now that I am back to being single, I will take this time to just enjoy and do the things for me that I have put off while taking care of the needs of others. It's time that I return to that space where it was just all about my needs and wants... I guess I am back to being my selfish me... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment