Thursday, June 23, 2016

Random Bits

Savings Anyone?

I have began to rethink the many financial actions that I have taken over the years... The money wasted trying to do for others whilst neglecting to do for me... The many "pushbacks" I have done to accommodate the interest and well being of others...

I regret nothing because it was all meant to be as is... Now I look forward to taking on the wheels for me... just me...

There are yet so many things that I want to accomplish and so many things that I seek to do for me that I could have done long before...
I view life differently now because I have learnt that not everyone is in your corner or has your back.. At times it is truly time to let go. Perhaps now ,...... Just perhaps now
------------------------------
No Long Showers?

For whatever reasons I am just not a person to be in the shower for a long time... I just love to get in and get out. Wash the essential areas and be done... What else is there to do?

Maybe I am wrong and I may be afraid of water... Love to drink it, love to do laundry, enjoy watering the plants, mixing mortar and all the likes...

Just hate taking long showers.......

No comments:

Post a Comment