Monday, June 6, 2016

No Longer Willing

I am no longer willing..........

Time is so right.... When I looked at my steps I realized that I had to change... I had to move beyond.......

Love once existed here... Unconditional love once existed here but it has since left to start anew... With years come growth and experience. I have grown, I have experienced, I have made mistakes, I have changed course...

The realization that I was trying so hard because I had done wrong in the past. Yet I woke up to the fact that the past is the past and needs to stay there.... The light went on and I realize that I need to no longer force myself....

The real meaning of love will find me.... The shit ended on Sunday morning.... I awoke... Right now I am so content with myself as I push me to obtain the things I need to do....

I am on my way....... This isn't love and I no longer accept it.... The page has turned.........

No comments:

Post a Comment