Friday, May 6, 2016

Painted Over

It has been quite an eventful week. Hanged out with B and K last Friday and it was fun. In the process I ran into L who I haven't seen in ages...

My Glasses are gone... It was time I suppose... Didn't really know how to react but I recouped and found my way. Tried so many things and different ways on Saturday. Had to pull up the customer service lady at COURT's who seemed annoyed that I was asking about making an appointment for the eye doctor...

At school I am detesting the atmosphere. It is building on messy and uncomfortable. I can deal as I have learnt to sniff and sip,... Yet I hate it and do not wish to be a part of it... Nothing to day...

Today I painted. Not at all as tiring but it was fun... Listened to commentary in the background. Got rid of a few things.. Still more work to be done.....

No comments:

Post a Comment