Monday, April 11, 2016

A Bit of Everything

After about 2 1/2 weeks of vacation, it is back to school time... So not ready but I have to find the zeal somewhere to make it through.

At a time when I was suppose to be resting and battling, getting myself ready for school... I found me working in construction to build my home and ready it for a time.

I stayed up last night for a few worrying about school and if I will be ready to bring it and be focus like I ordinarily do but not so much now.... The energy is drained from me and I am slowly waiting to get back in gear.... It will come
______________________________
New Hair Cut

In life we change things to suit the emotions and the circumstances of our lives. I decided to cut the locs and to rock a man do... I decided to be the out proud person that I am.... There is no use hiding behind a wall or behind fright when I could be owning me.

Yes it is still highly taboo but I have to be real. I have to be me..... Along the way I will be met with laughter, doubts and at some points nods of approval... Tongues will wag and disdain will be shown.....

Yet I have to be strong. I have to embrace the powerful female that I have become. I have to be ok with me... I am woman I am a powerful lesbian woman who has life ahead.

I am who I am ......
_____________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment