Thursday, March 31, 2016

Unspoken

Sometimes words are best left unspoken..  To let go and to let someone in is perhaps the scariest and most frightening. To be naked and vulnerable to the one we love takes everything....

Yet it must be done. As much as I would love to stay in and lock the closets of my mind away, I find myself sharing... Instead of closing me off I find myself willing........



Emotions arise ... Uttered emotions of all kind abound.... 
Levels of insanity become the norm.....

One doesn't mean to cause pain... to cause sadness... to hurt... 
Yet it often occurs.... 
--------------------------------------------

Why does the heart ache as it does? ....
Why must one be given a heart to live? 

By faith, in faith we place our being in the hands and at the mercy of another.
It is blinded, at times in blindness we trust
Through hesitation and doubts we keep climbing what seems as an impenetrable stone fortress

Is the heart so wayward that it intentionally seeks to destroy?
Is the heart so beautiful that it is unconditionally devoted to the end when all hope is lost?

When giving a second chance can an old stubborn heart be proven?
-----------------------------------------------------------

So So many thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment