Thursday, March 31, 2016

Around the House

Have been working around the house steadily or as steadily as I assume.... 

Today like any other day was quite a hassle, having to go to town and get cement to continue construction. Returning home to mix concrete and mortar. In the end it was all worth it as I am able to build muscle and feel good about that part of me....

I cant wait for the house to be completed and be what I envision... So much money being spent... So much money... But in the end perhaps I will be satisfied,,,,,,,

There is really so so much to do.... The steps on the downstairs has to be constructed and I do hope within the next few days and the platform has to be cast/concreted. So so so much to do... 

Perhaps the best part of my home job will be painting... 

I enjoy painting, I am so so in love with the transformation that occurs..... At this moment I have about ten areas to paint... Its a daunting task but I look forward to it.

Have tentatively zoomed in on certain colour to add a bit of splash and I have been looking at Youtube videos for inspiration yet in the end it is about what is available at hand....

Have to either borrow a ladder or have one made... The materials were purchased to make the ladder but that didn't happen. Hopefully soon. T wants her room in pink. Have to make that dream for her complete along with pink bedding... Want to surprise her..
__________________________________

Got paid today but it felt as if I didn't ...... so many things to do on my plate. It was all a bit much but in my usual style I made it work...  Budgeting... Its a fine art that take a lot of time, planning and sacrifices.

Have been doing this a long time in order to accomplish as much as I could... And I have not regretted doing so at any point in my life. In my younger days the sacrifices were ok as I always thought I have time... Now as I have aged I often question my why's and do many what ifs

I tweeked things, move things around and got where I needed to be. A few sacrifices had to be made and certain things had to be put off for another time.... 

Thankfully the most important things were done and handled with a few minor purchases and payment to be made....

No comments:

Post a Comment