Saturday, September 5, 2015

Kids Toys

Recently discovered this channel on youtube called Kids' Toys. Here the girls assembly toys and used these toys and choice(real and fake) ingredients to make ice cream, sorbet, lollipops, etc. It is really cute. My little nieces have fallen in love with this channel and have even shown greater interest in all things cooking.

Kids love seeing other kids in action and this channel has been such a calm factor when I need my nieces focused.

Courtesy: Kids'Ttoy

----------------------------------
Smoothies

One task finished, a few more to go... Made my banana, spinach and cherry smoothies for my take to school lunches. Don't always want to take a break for lunches, having a healthy snack drink at times will do the body good.


No comments:

Post a Comment