Monday, April 20, 2015

My Guards


I have let my guards down for far to long.... I have given myself over to being able to care deeply and show concern, only to be burnt in the process.....

Sometimes I wonder, is it really worth it to be involved and allow oneself to care as much...... Is it really worth it? No matter the pain and hurts that come along, yes it is worth it to be involved, to live, to learn and to be loved.....

Continuing to perservere... Continuing to find have a reason for holding on......
___________________
Had such a wonderful time with all of me over the weekend... Walked to the beach yesterday and I left refreshed,... It all felt good...... My body aches a great deal especially my right knee.... but it is the painof healthy living.....

No comments:

Post a Comment