Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Just Another Day


Its not that reality doesn't show you its face. Its just at times we want to continuously believe in the good of humanity.... We want to keep believing that the ones we care about are being honest and true... But life shows us differently....

Its time I let go and face the reality that life has shown me... It is time to let go and face the truth heads on.... It is time I let myself hold my own truth....

Bye Bye to what was just not a happy and productive place to be..... I can no longer reside here... I have to get up, dust myself off and move on ... Move forward...
_______________________

Enjoyed the Masters on Sunday... I wanted to see what the fuss was all about.... N I must say I was thoroughly impressed... Especially with the consistency of Jordon Speith performance that eventually won him the Masters....

Along the way I learnt about Golf... It one of those sports that requires a great deal of concentration and patience.... Did some hitting with my bro D in Arizona once.....
____________________________

My new must see show this time around is "The Returned" on A&E... The dead coming back to life.. The why of there return is yet to be revealed. Did a bit of research and found out it is based on the french series called "Les Revenants"

No comments:

Post a Comment