Monday, March 9, 2015

GOODBYE Dreams Welcome Reality


Its not always easy to let go but it must be done... The past is what it is and the future is ahead.. I had gotten in the habit of dreaming of what I want to happen and had forgotten so long... far to long to live in the now.

Over the weekend I had time enough to reflect and did I reflect... and through introspection I got the answers that I have always known to exist... I had to let go of the dreams... I had to let go of the hurt, the pains, the anger and the disappointments... I had to let go of the things that were holding me back....

I have let go of the questions, of the curiosity,.... I have let go of the lost, of the disappointments... I have let go of waiting... I have let go of trusting... I have let go of wondering... I have let go of the things that have held me back... I have let go..

1 comment: