Monday, July 16, 2012

Catching Up

Carnival came and went... Had too much fun, way too much.. Soca Monarch... - a bit on the boring side, my favourite "FIREMAN HOOPER" wasn't there.. Fya Empress & Skinny Fabulous... Thought Fya Empress should have won. not as much fun as years gone by but fun enough. 

Jouvert - colours and more colours... Monday jump up - a day to forget.. I was all done so well.. thoroughly enjoyed it all... Hanged with Cal and N. Met up with C on Tuesday. Had so much to enjoy...Mackeson, so much Mackeson - introduced to it by Se. I suppose the taste was comparative to vita malt..that got me happy even for a minute.
..............................................................................................................

Enjoyed my impromptu vacation in Bequia over the weekend.. Had the sun, the beach and generally a great time... With N and with Calvert. Stayed at the Fig Tree.. I think what I enjoyed most about my trip was that everything was in walking distance. Good times

My first semi-vacation in such a long time... The sights, the sound and the interesting people.. It was all so much.. The stares... made for great comedy
...................................................................................................................................................................


Decided to cut my hair... N is not happy and most persons express shock..Yet there is something liberating about just taking that step

No comments:

Post a Comment