Wednesday, May 23, 2012

BlackBerry Torch 9800

The phone.. the phone.. the gift that gives on giving... Heachaches, burnt soup and hardly any attention... All because of the BBT.. I know to N is a must-have..yet I don't get it and I don't understand the why of it.. but alas it is technology.

Many issues developed: the flash wasn't working, some other technical issue of sticking or slow reaction.. Had to go to the phone store to deal with the issue.. Not my best day, ended up being overly aggressive with the sales woman and lady apologized...
Veggie Roti
-----------------------------------------------------

Horrid Roti for lunch but I was so hungry, the place of purchase should remain nameless.. Horrid.. what I ate was a can of mixed vegetable, not seasoned, mixed with tumeric, placed in thin dough and rolled.. Yuk! Could have been better.. The mauby juice wasn't that bad... If only 

No comments:

Post a Comment