Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Covers

I don't know what to think... When I thought everything was going great,... Just when I thought that you were the "one"..Everything changed.. I was caught and blindsided by your actions...

You have continuously asked for forgiveness through your tears and through your sadness.. but I feel nothing.. I stated I would try but I feel nothing...

I don't want revenge, I don't feel revengeful.. I have not feelings ... or perhaps I don't understand care.. You stated your confusion but u acted in deception... I was always the one who would bring an end but yet the irony is that you created the storm that destroyed it all...

Alas you are leaving and I am happy about it... I have great memories especially of this last visit.. before it all came tumbling down.. For but a brief moment I was solely yours ... yet time has a way of revealing truths.....

The end has come.... Don't take my "trying" to heart.... I am blank..the coldness of my heart has returned... I can only be me... I am ok with the life that I am living.. though not always calm, not always easy but it is best to travel on a road that has trust more than any other..

I share the blame...I take the blame ... Perhaps I was not communicating my expectations enough... So goodbye my friend and I hope only for the best in your life and the life of the one who has captured your heart... All the BEST....

No comments:

Post a Comment