Friday, April 1, 2011

COnstruction FEVer?!

Like any endeavour in life, one has to put a great deal of time and effort into realising a dream, to complete any to do list or simple to get anything done... As I wonder through the construction that is currently being done at my house.. Not only do I marvel at what has already been completed but I look to others.. the others include the additions that I believe may complete a look.. the additions that I think adds a bit more uum to the project... 

I want a patio... I want to make each and every space useable.. I want more garden space.. I want it all .. at a price... that I constantly lament about...

At this rate, the initial job will not be completed until December... long time but it is worth the wait... SO much to do so little time... At least I have an idea to dream on
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have a bit of driving to do this weekend.. Catching up on old friends and conversing.. Is it that we lose or has life become so busy that the little things get left behind... 

What is it about growing up that makes us forget the things that made us happy? At times I wish for that simple life... where few bills existed... where I had less aches and pains... Yet I have arrived here..

This brings me back .... I went home early during the week and felt so happy.. Happy to walk into my own home.. happy to be an adult... happy to have peace and quiet..happy to find happiness and ease in being me..... 


No comments:

Post a Comment