Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Odds and Ends

Finally, I got my first sugar apple plant on Sunday.. I immediately went to planting... I so wanted this fruit tree for such a long time... So now my garden has a lime tree, an orange tree, an avocado plant, a banana tree and a guava plant. That is quite a lot but I just love my fruits... I am mindful of my guava plants, I am watching closely due to the fact of over watering.. I do hope I hadn't kill the plant..

Currently there's cucumber, lettice and tomatoes on the ground. Hopefully soon I will be eating more from the garden. Between construction and planting, I have a lot going on. Shcks!! How did I forget my beautiful cherry tree and my golden apple. Can't wait for the fruits to bloom.

Decidedly most of these plants are for privacy, I need to ensure that the prying eyes of my neighbours are either strained or blurred during the "lookouts"... I often wonder what is so interesting about my life that it needs viewers....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fencing off of my home is almost completed.. Hopefully it would be done by the end of March, early April. That I can deal with. Why is it that construction always cost so much more than the first estimate? I really don't mind spending the moment but not when it cost so much $$$$? Yet I have to suck it up.. That's not even half of the story.. 

Still have the exterior painting to be done. Bought buckets of paint already but I am having a change of mind.. I am not liking the colour I originally decided upon. Want to do a much darker shade. I 'll have to visit the paint shop to get an idea of what was $$$ would look like. Whoever said things get easier with time. 

Perhaps I am just nesting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment