Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Little Bit Lighter

Had to take my niece to the dentist this morning...Not an experience I want to relive... It's funny how one bargain and make promises to have it all go out the window... My dear sweet little one just has a fear of any person or thing connected with the medical field... Between the screaming and the kicking, I thought I had strength enough, but she surely proved me wrong.. 

I endured hell for about 10 minutes after which she wanted ice cream...What do you do as an adult? Just give the girl a cream...

The big damn needle for numbing, do one honestly need to see that............ Hell just put me under, I will be fine after.. The girl deserves her ice cream even though her actions were most embarrassing...... 

Another day in the life.... Bear in mind this little one promises to give up sweets, .........smile... kids say the darnest things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment