Tuesday, December 7, 2010

No, Not you too

What is it about relationships that drive the sane to the brink of insanity? Why do we turn over in such state of madness to please the "one"? Why do we battle in stages of confusion and ignorance just to appear normal? Really, why? Why? Holy Shit..What have you done?

Many may say "Love" has entered the pictures....One is whipped...... Hear that a ton. Gosh woman! get a grip on it. I am truly happy for you... I am beyond elated for you..Yet how much longer do I have to hear about how great your lover is? How perfect they are? How awesome they are in bed? When will it stop? ... My ears..My ears!!!!! Save me from deafness.

Such talks of love are but for the weak at heart. The ones who allow themselves to be lost and overcome by the power of another. My eyes do not deceive me. Look at each "enchanted"walking streets and paths paved with gold.

Sorry, do I sound cynical? I never meant to be....... But for the life, I will take an oak of celibacy, live the life of a "good christian lady" than be a cheerleader to such follies as "LOVE". Yet who am I ? With my limited experience, I am in no position to be objective... Bad Me..Bad Me...

I have watched friends succumb to this tendency.. Rational beings have become "Zombies.... become robots" to the spell. The baby talking....the matching outfits... the constant checking in..... My ears hurt from the reference to the "One" constantly.... The "Hi babes" .... "Hi baby" (GUILTY, don't tell I say that too). You has suddenly changed to "We".."we did this" ......"Doe and I did". Please some help for my ears, I am just so tired of the stories.

Perhaps my time will arrive.... Perhaps I will someday be in that place...I can't imagine " I love you - I love you more". My vantage point is looking quite extraordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment